109 Main St, Wilton, NH 03086, USA
1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up with TDS and asked to have a package with "No Landline" to which they said no problem, your phone will still just be hooked up to call 911 in an emergency.No mention of fees or if any calls were made there would be extra charges or even the fact that there COULD be calls made from let alone TO the house.

The price I was quoted was MINUS all the fees that went along with the "hooked up phone" so for months I disputed it and said I would not pay for the phone since I never asked for that and they just kept totaling it up. Now, six months later I get a bill threatening collections over $50.95 and I called and told them (BTW been with Spectrum for the 6 months with no issues) that I was mislead and will not pay it and aside from that am unemployed as is my ex husband so no child support for my three children and that $50 is food on the table for them. He talked to his manager and said sorry, nothing we can do! THANK YOU TDS for caring about the American struggling families as long as you get your dirty money that you lie, cheat, and manipulate to get.

Shame on you. I will never use you again.

If there were no other providers My family will switch to just Netflixs!!I'm appalled!

Review about: Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Internet speed.

I didn't like: Lies being quoted less than the bill.

Comments