I have just started with tds and man the service is really really bad cant watch a movie on showtime cause its always being interrupted with no service its either all day or at night when im trying to relax..My husband is right we should have stayed with dish instead of turning to something cheaper but hard times brought me to this decision never again!!

I'm now thinking of going back to dish where nothing was wrong except for high prices & no internet service..So so sad on both accounts..

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tds bundle from Tds and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Netspend. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tds?

Comments