I am completely fed up with this joke of an internet provider; they're nothing but rip offs literally had a rep on the phone tell us we are paying for services we cant recieve....so what have they been doing with our money?This is ridiculous and im astonished everday i wake up and this company is still running; its so slow they dont care about their customer base just the almighty dollar.

Its 2017 and im running a connection you would expect from dial-up and to top it off there is no other options for my area so the community as a whole has to just let tds dabble in their pockets while we sit here using up phone data every month because the *** wifi wont even stream a 30 second clip for five minutes of loading.Honestly a letter by mail is quicker than an email with their dsl :( its just sad wish there was something we could do.

Review about: Tds Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tds?

Comments

5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more TDS internet service is useless, and it's my only option Tds "When I say useless, I am not kidding. Even TDS customer representatives are ashamed when I call in. They look at my level of service -- internet "lite" -- and..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more