Cedar Bluff, Alabama

It is now 1:15 a.m., and I just now have enough speed to load a web page, (our internet is unusable from 7 am to 11 pm).Partially ran a speed test (had to stop it after 15 min), and my download speed is .26 of a meg (yes that's POINT 26).

Couldn't wait any longer for the upload speed. This is nothing new, its an every day thing with TDS. They have been robbing me and the members of my community for 20 years. Why stay?

we have 1) No other service in the area. 2) No Cell service to use in its place (mountains). 3) No sat net that will work proper (again mountains). Turn in a ticket and you will get a rude repair man show up, go through your home, disconnect all your other phone lines (and leave them) and swear it was something you did wrong.

Every time ! for years! Call and you will get a snotty kid who will try and convince you that if you can check your e-mail every day, then they are giving you your paid for value and it plainly states "Up to" 5 Mbps. Get his supervisor on the phone (a 2 or more hour long feat) and they will very rudely tell you "If you don't like our service then just leave".

well, that's not a *** option if you want to live in the 20th century. My poor children was given homework that required the internet and had to spend almost every night in the parking lot of a fast food chain 12 miles away just to have enough internet to do it. We cant, take an online course, work from home, watch u tube, netflix or any of the sort. We are charged MORE than the people in the city that have great 70 Mbps internet.

If you had to buy your food from a chicken restaurant every day, and every time you ordered a 12 bucket, you got 2 legs, for 20 years, how would YOU feel? Promising to deliver something you KNOW you can't deliver is theft by deception. These people are thieves of the worst sort. They pray on people who can't do anything about it.

They are well known to buy up areas with no competition. The BBB has given them an A rating (you can pay them for it). They should be in jail as well. I have written the BBB, the FCC, My State representative, The US congress (during the comments of the new FCC rules) and NOTHING has, nor will be done about it, EVER.

"No child left behind"?

My as* , Maybe "No city child left behind".Listen well to what i'm saying, ***IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE, DO NOT USE TDS***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tds internet service. Tds needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tds internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tds. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Netspend.

Had an Experience with Tds?

Comments

Be sure to comment on my review:

I'm keeping tabs on this company, apparently last year people were mad that the e-mail service through TDS wasn't working, which they ended up having to pay despite it being broken.

That *** CEO Dave is living the good life while the rest of us are stuck in the mid 20th century. What a way to go.

#1112032

From TW in Indiana

I feel some your pain.Been a customer of these liars for more years than I want to admit.

I believe jail would be too easy on habitual thieves like the one's at TDS.